Buy Now, Pay Later with Interest-Free Payment Installments
Fashion Forward demystifies the exciting career of a fashion forecaster and fosters skills that will benefit any design professional. The book begins with an overview of fashion forecasting theories and concepts and then leads readers through a step-by-step guide to creating and presenting a forecast. The authors reveal the inner workings of global fashion forecasting through real-world examples and interviews with both influential forecasters and the designers who rely upon them. Fashion Forward enables readers to start spotting tomorrow's trends today and compellingly communicate them-both visually and verbally-to inspire fashion innovators.
New to this Edition
- Current images and examples.Updated fashion photos to include current and trending images, professional presentations and forecast examples, plus new interviews and quotes.
- Covers the latest methods and technology.New coverage of social media, technology and data analytics practices in fashion forecasting.
- Enhanced global perspective. New content addressed the global apparel industry, emphasizes international forecasting firms, includes interviews with global forecaster and trend specialists, and more diverse images and examples throughout the book.
- Practical career information and hands-on application.Updated and expanded career opportunities sections and enhanced activities provide real-world simulations and insights.
- New online STUDIO resources offer students self-study quizzes, flashcards, additional projects and online resources.
This bundle includes Fashion Forward,2nd Edition and Fashion Forward STUDIO Access Card.
0.6" H x 9.9" L x 8.0" W, 1.6 lbs, 232 pages